Wednesday, July 16, 2008

haggai

Have you ever read the book of Haggai? What is your favorite verse from Haggai? If your like me you probably haven't spent much time with it if you've read it at all. That was where I was until God lead me to our current sermon series called "The 3 C's of God's Economy-Creation, Cross, Coming". This book has been motivating and inspiring to study. God has a plan for all of us as individuals and for all of us corporately. As we walk in obedience we experience His presence more and more. Where God's presence is there is no reason to invite fear in as well. "My Spirit is abiding in your midst; do not fear!" (Haggai 2:5b) If you have a few minutes today read the whole book of Haggai. It's only 2 chapters...and ask God to show you something. Let me know what you find.

No comments: