Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2000!!!!

It's official...I've reached 2000 hits on my blog so far. Thank you to all of you who have been a part of this. I hope that this blog has in some way been an encouragement in your walk with Christ. I try to add variety here. Some days I'm more successful than others but through it all thank you for checking back in from time to time. I have a couple of new ideas for this blog but haven't had the time to develop them as of yet.

Also, I have received hits from 19 different states across the US. As far away as Washington state and of course as close as Florida. If you travel at all this year check in to the site and tell your friends about it. I'd love to have hits from at least the 48 states in the continental U.S. If you travel outside of the U.S. then...BONUS!!!

Here's a fun/useful site to check out. HERE.

No comments: