Saturday, September 01, 2007

September-the month of danger!!!!

I have a goal this month. I am going to attempt 30 straight days of exercise. I'm not limiting myself to a specific exercise. The goal is to basically be in motion. It starts today. Of course I am currently on the computer and not the treadmill but I will get there. I will be updating my progress on the blog as a means of accountability. This is dangerous because no one wants to be held accountable for something that may be tough to do.

The second dangerous thing this month...Big Splash. That's right Allison, Natalie, and I are going with our church to the Big Splash retreat in Orlando. That includes night of joy at Disney. Teenagers in an amusement park always means danger for me. They might ask me to do something wild and strange like...I don't know...ride a ride or something.

I'm sure there are other ways this month will be the month of danger. Natalie's diapers are becoming more and more impressive everyday. She can now reach things she couldn't before and she is already counting to three. What will she do by October?

No comments: