Monday, June 16, 2008

Hi...my name is...

Hi...my name is Chris and it's been almost two weeks since my last blog. I just thought I would introduce myself again. This past week was slammed! We had two VBS's going all week. One in the morning and one in the evening. This was slightly complicated by some type of bug that was going around wiping out several of us at different points throughout the week. Yesterday was Father's Day and our VBS closing program during the morning service. This is all taking into account the usual...every week stuff that we come across. Wednesday we leave for IL and the triennial General Conference meetings. With just today and tomorrow to finish getting ready we are ON THE MOVE. I will be trying to keep the blog updated while we're gone with tidbits from the conference. Keep checking back for updates.

No comments: