Thursday, June 19, 2008

ACGC Day 2

Today was pretty relaxed. I went and picked up Logan and Chris Phillips @ Ohare. We made a Target run. Talked with a ton of people. I did get to meet Kevin...the current pastor in Villisca. He seems like a genuinely nice guy. We've heard some great things coming out of Villisca in the past year and I firmly believe God has set it up for Kevin and his family to be there.

On kind of a down note...Natalie doesn't seem to be feeling too well. She may just be tired from the travel and the over stimulation of so many people wanting to see her.

Tomorrow is the leadership workshop by Dan Webster. I'm really looking forward to it...I just hope I can think of some good questions throughout the day.

I wonder...do you think that everyone tries to make themselves look their best for events like this?

No comments: