Monday, July 06, 2009

Monday morning reflections

Here are some random thoughts from yesterday's service and the weekend as a whole.

  • Dunkin' Donuts coffee is a decent pick-me-up to get ready for a worship service.
  • "Your Everlasting Love" is a fun song to play and worship with.
  • 5 young people were baptized yesterday. The KINGDOM is GROWING!!!
  • I can not believe my daughter is 3 years old!!!
  • I can not believe we are about to start over with a new baby in August!!!
  • I can not believe Bob Copeland is still speaking at summer camps (he spoke when I was a camper...mmm...how old is he? :-)
  • My in-laws are full of surprises.
  • A swing set can take about 9 hours to put together when you have at least one person who knows what they are doing. (not me)
  • Troy Henderson rocks the planet and is great at putting together a swing set.
  • I am much better at baking and decorating cakes than building things. (yep...that's right...I'm a real man)
  • Smoked chicken makes great chicken salad.
  • Senior camp started yesterday at Suwannee. Pray for a great week for everyone there.
  • I love my wife. She is amazing.

No comments: