Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday morning reflections

  • Preaching through the life of Joseph in just two weeks is an overwhelming task.
  • I pray that many will go to the book of Genesis and read about Joseph for themselves.
  • The last two weeks of worship services have been fun!
  • Micah is coming soon and the crib is up and ready.
  • Wow!!!! Micah is coming soon!
  • It has been very cool to go through the "Love Dare" book with several other couples in Sunday School.
  • I actually worked out in the gym this morning before coming into the office. That was an accomplishment all by itself. Thank you Lord!
  • Walt Disney once said, "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
  • I like it this way, "It's kind of fun to watch God do the impossible."
  • I watched "Madea goes to jail" this weekend. I got a little animated in the pulpit Sunday morning. Madea does that to me.
  • Wow! Micah will be here soon! *gulp*

No comments: