Friday, August 29, 2008

Awesome Quote!

I traveled by Sam's blog this morning and found this quote that he had up.

"The secret is not me. So many people think that somehow I carry a revival around with me in a suitcase, and they just announce me and something happens-but that's not true. This is the work of God, and the Bible warns that God will not share his glory with another. All the publicity that we receive sometimes frightens me because I feel that therein lies a great danger. If God should take His hand off me, I would have no more spiritual power. The whole secret of the success of our meetings is spiritual-it's God answering prayers. I cannot take credit for any of it."
-Billy Graham-

Also, Perry Noble had this to say about humility recently.

"And then one day I had a conversation with John Maxwell that ROCKED MY WORLD…he said to me,
“Perry, you are where you are for two reasons. The first is the favor of God. The second is the giftedness of God. And Perry, please understand that God didn’t owe you either of these. You are where you are because of Him!”

You can read the rest of Perry's post here.

Great stuff!!!!

No comments: