Tuesday, August 12, 2008

last week

I realize I haven't posted anything for the past week. We've been in NC for my brother's wedding this past Saturday. I now have a new awesome sister-in-law...Stacey. I also had the chance to preach at Tabernacle ACC in Lenoir this past Sunday and had a good time with the folks there. It was a good week but we are glad to be back home in our own beds.

While we were gone the "Back to School Bash" was held here at WJACC and it was another great success. 800 backpacks full of school supplies were given out before 12:30pm. Tons of food was given away and lots of kids had the chance to play on several water slides. It was a great day of love and grace. I'm still learning of all the things that happened.

Now I'm back in the office trying to get my feet back under me from being gone for a week. Thanks to everyone for your prayers...without them I would be less of a pastor, husband, father, friend...etc.

No comments: