Monday, August 18, 2008

fighting against breast cancer



Most of you already know that I'm training to run in the Breast Cancer Marathon here in Jacksonville on Feburary 15th. One of the many reasons I chose to participate in this particular marathon is that the majority of the money raised is being used for research in order to fight against and hopefully one day elimate breast cancer. The rest of the money is going to support breast cancer patients and survivors who may need assistance due to the high cost of treatments.

In any case, as part of this whole adventure I have set up a fundraising page here. or
http://www.active.com/donate/2009DonnaMarathon/chrishall
You can go on the page and make a donation online. It's simple. It's easy.
I would love to be able to say that we raised $1000 to fight breast cancer.
Please at least take a moment and consider giving a little.
I firmly believe this is well worth it.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hey Chris,

I am happy to know that you are going to run in the breast cancer marathon, especially since my sister died of breast cancer and Beverly Mangum (a great friend) also died of this terrible disease

Maybe I should try to run with you-even though it might kill me.

Sam Warren

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.