Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jesus wants the rose

Today I really had the urge to blog something but I really didn't know what. I've been reading and studying several passages in the Bible today and God really spoke some good stuff to me. I thought "I'll share some of that". I've also listened to some good music. I've spent some time with my son Micah. All of these things were good experiences and very blog worthy. But as I was preparing for Sunday's message I came across this video clip. It may be a little offensive to some. It may be a little distracting to others. However, the last few lines are worth the 4 minutes it takes to watch it. This video is not meant to promote anything or anyone other than Jesus himself and how much He loves you and me.



I hate that this type of thing happened in a church setting. I love church and as a pastor I am always trying to be creative in my attempts to communicate the gospel. My prayer for all of us is that in our efforts to be creative we would not distort the true gospel message. Jesus wants the rose!

No comments: