Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday morning stuff

Here are some random bullets for this morning.
  • Tonight the WJACC softball team begins the post-season tournament. 7:50 @ Ringhaver park. Everone come out and cheer for our team.
  • This Sunday I have the opportunity to give the message at New Life Community (AC) Church. I am excited to travel to downtown Jacksonville again to share God's Word. Please remember me in your prayers and this church that we will all see God in a fresh way this Sunday.
  • Also, pray for the service here at WJACC as Logan shares what God has laid on his heart.
  • This morning I had what we believe to be cyst removed from my forehead. Now I have one of the largest bandages in the world covering a large part of my forehead. This is the second time since the beginning of April that I've had to have my head cut on so please pray that this is the last one.
  • VBS is just around the corner. June 9th-13th. We're excited to see what God is going to do that week.
  • Allison and I will be teaching a SS class at General Conference in June. This will be the first time we have actually done a tag-team type of teaching. We are pumped about the possibilities.
  • My head is still a little numb from earlier so there is a real possibility none of this makes since.
  • If you get the chance I put new pics on myspace. Let me know what you think.

No comments: