Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Music

Today I came across some new music and thought I would share some of what I found. So far I've only listened to 2 or 3 songs from each CD but here it goes.

POD-(When Angels and Serpents Dance)- For those who like to rock this is definitely worth checking out.

tenth avenue north-(Over and Underneath)-These guys were a pleasant surprise. After their hit "Love is Here" they have a few others that are ipod worthy.

Hawk Nelson-(...is my friend)-I can see why our middle school girls liked these guys at the Revolve tour...but don't get me wrong...their good.

Toby Mac-(Alive and Transported)-The first song just wore me out. I don't see how one person can have enough energy for a show with this much power and intensity. Toby Mac does it again.

Delirious-(Kingdom of Comfort)-The inside cover reads..."Save me from the Kingdom of Comfort where I am king from my unhealthy lust of material things". Wow!

There you go...I know these are not in depth reviews but oh well. Thanks for checking out the blog. I appreciate each and every one of you.

No comments: