Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Milestones

Today marks two milestones for me. It was one year ago on this date that I participated in my first official Sunday as the co-pastor at WJACC. This year has flown by. Natalie has grown by leaps and bounds. We have been home owners for over a year now. It doesn't seem possible that we have been in Florida for that long. We have had some new challenges this year and have grown a lot through them all. I learn more about my wife all the time and constantly impressed by her. I can't wait to see what God has ahead for us as a family and the ministry at WJACC.

The second milestone is the fact that my counter on this blog has hit 1000. I haven't had the counter on the page that long. That blows my mind. Thank you to everyone who has participated with comments and/or simply read this page. I am honored that you would spend time seeing what I might have to say. Hopefully I'm becoming a better blogger than when I first started a couple of years ago.

When I woke up this morning I had no idea what today would hold. It was just a regular day. It's fun to see what God can do with a "regular" day.

1 comment:

ScottD said...

You've only been here one year? It seems much longer!
Actually, the year has gone by fast and I'm thankful that the Lord put you, Allison and Natalie into our church and into our lives.