Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday night reflections

This morning EVERYONE was dragging. I have to admit I was having trouble finding my rhythm in the sermon. There was very little response from the congregation during the message. I usually play off of the responses I get whether it's verbal or non-verbal. Today I got very little. I guess the time change hit all of us a little. But some days are like that. Even though we were dragging God still showed up and He was glorified.

However...our practice for next Sunday was awesome!!!! Palm Sunday is going to be OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!! I am so excited about next week I can't even describe it. The next two Sundays are going to rock the planet. I encourage all of WJACC to come and bring a friend...or two...or three...or many...

Tonight...sleep.

No comments: