Thursday, March 20, 2008

Maundy Thursday, Easter

Tonight we are celebrating Maundy Thursday. I just got back from setting the sanctuary up for this special service and I am pumped. Scott, one of our elders, is going to be sharing from God's Word and opening his heart tonight. I am very curious to see what all God does tonight and this weekend. Sunday morning Paul, another one of our elders, is going to be sharing at the Sunrise service. If you show up sleepy I'm sure Paul can wake you up. Afterwards, we get to eat some good breakfast here at the church and then go into our regular morning service. I say regular but it will be anything but.... Come help us celebrate Resurrection Sunday and bring a friend!!! I might even wear a tie for this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This question has nothing to do with your post but I still want to ask.

When we say we love God and we have given our hearts to him why do we or I continue to fall in the same sin traps that I have fallen into most of my adult life?
I am a sinner! I know I am suppose to be saved by grace and there is nothing I can do nothing in and of myself to earn salvation-but does grace continue to save me though I continue to sin? Believe me I try to not do what I do but I seem to fall right back into it. How can I truly change and be saved?

My spiritual life has really gone down the drain since you have moved to Florida. Now I know why God insisted I get to know you and Allison. The time was too short!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!