Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday night iritation

Tonight is Sunday night. I woke up. Got dressed. Went to church. It being Palm Sunday we had some extra music in the service with more musicians than we normally have. I was ready. We had a good service. God did some cool things in the service. Afterwards we had an easter egg hunt for the kids. Natalie had been in training for a month waiting for this moment. She was fantastic. My little girl ROCKS!!!! We left. Went to help a family in need. Went home. Etc. Etc. Etc...Overall a pretty good Sunday.

WARNING...what follows is a rant...yep that's it...a big fat rant. Tonight I had the chance to check out some of my favorite blogs and some new ones also. As I was scanning the www I soon realized there are some people who feel like it is their job to criticize and tear down other churches and other pastors for no valid reason at all! WHAT IS THE POINT IN THAT!!!!!! We have enough churches who are treating their pastors like dog food and as if that's not enough you have others who feel it is their job to criticize people they don't even know. Oh and did I mention there are people dying without Jesus every day and THAT'S NOT OK!!!!!

The level of stupidity that fills this world is astounding. Just a little something I felt like getting off my chest tonight.

No comments: