Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday morning

Yesterday was Father's Day. It was awesome seeing so many dads in church with their families. Please keep praying for all of our families. It seems like there are more and more things trying to tear down families these days and it was very cool to see so many families worshiping together yesterday.

I do want to take a second to thank the praise team for allowing me to join them yesterday. I hope I didn't mess them up too much.

If you are reading this and are a member of WJACC then you must have noticed the address in the bulletin. I will try my best to keep this blog updated with personal and church stuff so feel free to make comments from time to time. I appreciate your feedback.

Keep praying about how you can make an impact with the "Back to School Bash" coming up later this summer. It is going to be AWESOME!

Have a great day and keep dreaming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy.
I had an email bounce from theodude... glad to see you are settled in and updating in blog world. Miss you bunches. Think of you/pray for you often. Lots of changes and challenges to share when God blesses us with time. Happy Father's Day. Best wishes in your new ministry. Love to Allison and Natalie.
-Barb

theodude said...

Hey Barb,

Hope you are well. We are still adjusting but things are good. We are excited to be here and see what God has planned.

chris