Wednesday, July 17, 2019

New Thing

Today is a new day!  I have learned a lot over the last year.  With the help of friends, professionals, and a fantastic wife I am learning more about myself and the God who graciously created me.  With all of this learning comes a desire to share more.  So I am relaunching my blog.  As you can see I have ignored this blog for several years.  During that time I stepped up my presence on Facebook and other outlets but even then was limited in what I shared.  I am not certain as to how all of this will develop but I do know one thing.  God is literally doing a new thing in my life and if that encourages someone else in some way then it is all worth it.


Isaiah 43:19 (NASB95) 


19 “Behold, I will do something new,

Now it will spring forth;

Will you not be aware of it?

I will even make a roadway in the wilderness,

Rivers in the desert.

No comments: