Tuesday, May 17, 2011

where have you been?

I have not blogged a new entry in a looooong time.

I have so much running through my mind lately yet can't seem to take a moment and get it done in writing.

This summer is my 20 year high school reunion. WOW!!!! I can't wait to see my old class mates. I can't wait for them to meet my wife. I can't wait to meet their spouses and here how they are all doing. I hope and pray they conveniently forget certain stories from high school days:-).

As of this writing I am sort of blond. That's right. We told the church that if they raised $5000 for missions during our annual penny crusade campaign I would dye my hair blond. It's actually more of a golden color. Oh well...anything for the Kingdom.

Natalie is wrapping up her second season of soccer. She never ceases to amaze me. She is so fast and is learning so much about team work. She is fun to watch.

Micah is trying his best to keep up with his big sister. He has turned into a little monkey and is climbing on EVERYTHING!!!!

This fall Natalie could very well be in kindergarten. I'm not sure any of us are ready for that. However, she can't stay little forever.

It seems like the further I go in life the more tempted I am to use cliches like "I don't know what tomorrow holds but I know who holds tomorrow." Well, duh. I know God holds it I just wish He would spell things out in a little more detail for me. But, I guess that wouldn't be faith.

So with that in mind I reckon I should turn the light out. Close my eyes and see what God has for us when I open them again.

Can't wait.

No comments: