Friday, July 16, 2010

Dying to Live and Radical

I just finished ordering two books that I anticipate making an impact on a lot of my teaching and preaching coming up.

The first book is by a friend of mine, Clayton King. His book "Dying to Live" looks to be a call of total surrender to Jesus Christ with everything we have.

The second is one that was recommend to me just today. "Radical" seems to be carrying the same message as Clayton's book but throught the voice of David Platt, a pastor in Alabama.

I can't wait to get my hands on both of these. Below is a short video clip of Clayton's thoughts behind the book. Enjoy.


1 comment:

Nanette said...

Enjoyed catching up some on your blog. This looks like a good read. I might try to get my hands on a copy.

Hope you are doing well! So glad to see all that God is doing through you!

Blessings!
Nanette