Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday morning thoughts

  • Yesterday was a great day to celebrate LOVE! I think I'll do that some more. You know...celebrate LOVE!
  • This Wednesday night is our church semi-annual meeting where we are presenting our reports for last year and looking ahead for this year. I'm always as to what all God is up to and this year is no exception. I can not wait to see!
  • The Olympics are going on right now and the American team has at least one gold medal already! U-S-A! Yeah! I love the Olympics!
  • Next Sunday we are kicking off a series about strengthening families. Please pray that God will show us how will can build healthy families with God's Word.
  • Here is the conversation of the week...Allison: "Please put this headband on and leave it on. Daddy said you wouldn't wear it but I really liked it. So please wear it so Mommy can be right." Natalie: "OK Mommy."
  • I love my family!!!

No comments: