Monday, December 03, 2007

Brunswick

We just had a great experience in Brunswick, GA this weekend. I was asked to come speak at the AC Church there on Friday night and Sunday morning. Both services were AWESOME! I believe there is a growing excitement there to reach out to those God is putting in their path and that gets me pumped up!

Saturday we took Natalie to the Christmas parade downtown. She kinda got into it but I think she still may be a little too young to truly appreciate it. We had the chance to reconnect with old high school friends all weekend. Most of whom I haven't seen since we graduated. Allison loved that part of the weekend as she continuously tried to get stories out of people about my high school days.

Overall it was a great weekend. Keep praying for the Brunswick AC Church as they continue to seek God's guidance in the direction they should go.

1 comment:

MsNatrL said...

So glad to know you had a chance to reconnect with friends. Sometimes we need to be around those who know us, accept us and are willing to pop us in the head and let us know when we are just plain goofy. Treasure all those people and memories.