Monday, August 20, 2007

8 random things

OK. So Allison tagged me for 8 random things. Here they are. At the end I realize that not everyone has a blog to do this but I had to come up with names so here they are.

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don't have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read their blog.

My eight random facts - in no particular order of importance:

1. I believe Sunday afternoons were created for naps.
2. Some of my favorite authors include: Brennan Manning, John Ortberg, and Allison (if she will ever write a book:-)
3. Right now at the office sit the following CD's: Barry White, John Coltrane, Bob Dylan, Black Eyed Peas, Third Day, David Crowder Band, and my Motley Crue CD is somewhere...
4. I love to dance with God.
5. I have no one real favorite book of the Bible. They're all great!
6. Stupid drivers bug the mess out of me. (Jacksonville is a struggle.)
7. Customer service goes a looooooooooooooong way with me.
8. I am an official, self-proclaimed, unpaid restaurant critic.

My 8 people to tag are...Padre, Maw, Brock, Logan, Carole, Danny, Robert, and Heat.
Whew! That wore me out!

1 comment:

ScottD said...

Hey, we've needed a restaurant critic ever since Sam left. All Logan ever does is go to Chik-Fil-Et.