Wednesday, December 06, 2006

flu season

So when is the best time to get a flu shot? I spent a couple of hours at the high school today and found out that half the school was out with the flu. Several others left feeling sick while I was there. What did I do? What any other self respecting germ-phobe would do. I came home, changed clothes, washed my hands several times and used hand sanitizer on top of that. Now I sit here typing with dry cracked hands...but hopefully germ free. Hopefully I won't get sick before I can get a flu shot for the season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,
Noticed you don't have many comments. Just thought I would leave you one. Spent the a.m. (breakfast & beyond) today at Concord University with the Career Connections Committee (Bd. of Education people), then the rest of the a.m. and afternoon working on the "electrical problem" that is plaguing our multi-media (whew!) Hope you avoid the flu (it hasn't really hit here in Princeton yet, but Pam is exposed to it everyday, now that she's teaching "Bible in the Schools" fulltime). Have a blessed day and week --- we'll see you in two weeks.
Uncle Robin